The Genesis second beta version – released
Second beta release for the Genesis release. Testers are encouraged to upgrade to this version of the software.
List of changes since beta1
- Parallel Block Validation.
- Enhance tests for Parallel Block Validation.
- Common Genesis activation code and command line option.
- Uncomment parts of functional tests that was depended on other now complete code.
- Enable validation of non-standard txns (on MainNet) when Genesis is enabled.
- Set mempool default = 1Gb.
- Remove block size from user agent string .
- Change default tx fees (default txfee = 0.5 sat/byte, default minrelaytxfee = 0.25 sat/byte)
- Update SPV bloom filters re attack mitigation.
- Rename acceptp2sh to acceptp2sh_ashashpuzzle.
- Improve performance of prevector deserialization.
- Remove the limit on the number of CHECKSIGS per MB of block space.
- Provide unit tests for LimitedStack/vector.
- Change logging messages to be more precise.
- Fix: Validating non-standard transactions can lock up a node for more than a minute.
- Fix: Tx validation uses original reject message and ban score is used
- Fix block send queue overflow
- Fix undefined behaviour in bsv::deserialize
- Fix bitcoin-cli help getblock
- Fix build: Configure should fail when it can’t detect boost
- Set the execute bit on all the new Genesis functional tests.
- Fix MedianTimePast
- Fix: Nonfinal transactions with no inputs is rejected with incorrect reason.
- Fix memory leak in asn1_integer
- Fix boost::optional warnings
- Fix: When validating mempool transactions, a reject message is sent if the high priority queue times out.
- Fix: hexhdr.py does not get included in packaged source